Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wed, May 30

830AM: Alex gets up at 530AM to bike into work so I can have the car today. What a husband! I wake-up a few times as he is leaving. My watch alarm keeps going off at 715AM (set from being in Philly) and it's woken me up the past two days. I guess I had been sleeping through it? Must change it. I set my alarm for 830AM. I'm not ready to get up then. .. and I snooze until 9AM. I get super tired right before my period and I'm guessing that's what I'm feeling.

10AM: I get ready for my first meeting with one of the builders. He is late. Not a good sign. I grabbed a quick breakfast (Larabar) because I didn't think I would have time to eat. .. and now it's almost 1015AM and I'm still waiting! Two other builders to meet today in addition to this one.

1030AM: The one builder forgot about me (grrr) so we re-schedule for 230PM. I am annoyed but at least now I get to have a proper breakfast. I make eggs and throw some of my ground beef/onions mixture on top. I also have a bowl of blueberries and warm banana. Yum. Off to run errands. .. AKA do some last minute shopping for Mexico! =)



215PM: I'm about to heat up some more ground beef when the builder who stood me up in the morning shows up. He is 15 min early. Apparently, he's trying to make up for being late. Sigh. At the very least, we have an awesome convo.

330PM: I finally get a chance to have some lunch. I don't have a lot left in the house (since I'm going to be gone starting tomorrow, I didn't want to buy a ton of groceries) so I eat the last two of my applegate turkey slices and have the last of my ground beef. I also have a spoonful of almond butter. My first of the day!

5PM: Have an awesome convo with Meghan! She reassures me that I've been on the right path and that I can continue to keep on my diet plan throughout my vaca in Mexico. Her advice: stick to meats and vegetables. Be weary of beans and if I want a treat, choose carefully! I also decide that I'm going to cut out almond butter and plaintain chips for this upcoming week. Not planning to take them on vacation with me anyways! Will also just be very careful of the foods I choose in Mexico. No tortilla chips, or tortillas in general. I want to eat seafood whenever I can. Ceviche, here I come. =)

6PM: Xfit MSP. Work-out today is focused on single-leg squats (with dumbells @ 20 lbs). We also do a circuit with push-ups, sit-ups (with a medball), and goblet squats with a kettlebell (34 lbs).

8PM: As I mentioned, we've eaten through most of our groceries, x-Alex's tacos that he still has from last week! Which I can't really eat because he puts corn and beans in it. So we decide to pick up salads from one of our favorite take-out spots, yum. I get an olive oil based tuna salad. Super tasty. Alex gets a sampler with tuna salad, egg salad, and chicken salad. I love this tuna salad. Everything at this kitchen is also homemade, which is nice.

11PM: I head to bed. .. Tomorrow, Mexico!!

No comments:

Post a Comment