Monday, Apr 30 - Day 5
9AM: Wake-up. Finally get an awesome night of sleep. Over 9 hours. I feel refreshed and more rested that I have in days. .. maybe even weeks.
930AM: A few spoonfuls of almond butter and a banana.
11AM: Am working diligently on my final Negotiations project. Want to get this done and sort of forget to eat. My body also starts to get real tired.
12PM: Finally get up and grab a couple of TJ's fruit sticks. Also eat 2 pieces of bacon.
130PM: I'm starving. Get dressed to go meet Mau for lunch.
2PM: We go to Village Whiskey. I am craving a burger (after reading Larissa's last blog post) but for some reason, really want the pulled pork. I get it without the bun, of course. And I request a non-fried pickle. I also get a side of the horseradish lump crab meat salad (made with mayo).
4PM: I was so incredibly hungry. .. but now I'm stuffed. I get real sleepy. Mau successfully distracts me from finishing my final project. Instead, we watch Iron Man.
730PM: I grab a burger for dinner. (Should have picked this up from TJ's). It's kosher and I make sure there is no gluten instead the burger patty. I get it with onions and mushrooms, and a little bit of guacamole. I also get a side of sweet potato fries but limit myself to how many I will eat.
11PM: Head to bed feeling good. I chat with Alex until about 1130PM. I usually don't have trouble falling asleep but tonight, I did. I didn't really fall alseep until after midnight. Perhaps it's because I didn't work-out? My body is still recovering from the Tough Mudder so I decided to take this week as a light work-out week.
No comments:
Post a Comment