Monday, May 28, 2012

Update

This challenge has been so much harder for me than trying paleo for the first time last November. I'm admittedly more strict (and more informed, thanks to Meghan!) this time around but with everything going on - graduation, moving from Philly back to Minneapolis, with a stop in Cinncinati to visit Alex's family - it's been crazy. I've finally gotten a chance to slow down. .. and shamefully, need to update my blog! SORRY, MEGHAN. UGH - I'm so bad! Since I've missed so many days, I won't be as detailed as I was in the past but I will go back and enter in the days that I missed, starting with my big move Thurs, May 17. It's hard for me to believe that I moved already over 1 week ago!

I will also get back into the habit of diligent blogging for the last week of the challenge!

Here goes. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment