Memorial Day! I'm finally caught-up in my blog. YAYAYAAYAYAYAAYAYAYAY! In general, I feel great. Working-out, eating more at home, getting great sleep. It's been awesome and I definitely feel less bloated. I am starting to feel like I'm going to get my period soon. I'm a little less than 1 week away. Will be interesting how that affects how I feel this week.
9AM: I wake-up. 9 hours of sleep. .. could have slept more but I wanted to get the day started. I decide to take the day off from working out.
10AM: I have some almond butter, a banana, and a couple of slices of applegate turkey. I need to eat a bigger breakfast. I've been bad, Meghan - I know!
1PM: We head over to Mike's place for our paleo Memorial Day BBQ. I convinced my friends Mike and Miranda to go paleo and they've done an amazing job with it. They've experimented with a lot of recipes. .. now we're going to experiment together! We make a feast: paleo-almond/rosemary crackers, guacamole, eggplant chips (baked), sweet potato chips (baked), grilled eggplant, my now-infamous (jk) turkey burgers, and brussel sprout chips (baked). Amazing. I get too full too fast. .. I blame it on the crackers and guac!
8PM: I am not hungry until later. I think I had far too much almond flour. I have a leftover turkey burger with the side of red pepper pureed sauce.
11PMish: Alex and I are in bed by 11PM and fall asleep around 1130PM or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment