Monday, May 28, 2012

Wed, May 23

We did a lot of grocery shopping. .. so I do a lot of cooking! I make so much for the first time and proud of myself. I even use a food processor for the first time. So happy that this challenge has inspired me to learn how to cook!

Work-out: Crossfit MSP. Backsquat (with a tempo) - 8, 6, 4, 8 reps. I work up to 95 lbs. My legs are still super stiff from all the driving.
Breakfast of scrambled eggs, guac, plaintain chips, and few pieces of bacon.


For lunch, I have more rotisserie chicken and spinach.
For dinner, I make the best turkey burgers. .. EVER! I finely chop garlic, onions, and tons of mushrooms. It keeps the burgers moist but difficult to handle though because they're really sticky.
They turn out delicious. .. if I do say so myself!
I found some vegan semi-sweet choc chips at Trader Joe's. I have a handful. They taste really sweet to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment