Monday, May 28, 2012

Mon, May 21

Back on the road again! Alex and I embark on our looOong trip from Cinncinati back to Minneapolis. We get on the road at 530AM. I sleep as much as I can along the way.

I wake up around 730AM or so and I'm starving! We stop at Starbucks and I cave: I get the chicken sausage and egg white breakfast wrap. I know there must be a lot of bad ingredients but at the very least, I don't eat the wrap!
I fall back asleep for a long time. Other than Starbucks, we don't stop for any other "meals". I packed more turkey, so I have that for lunch. The only other not-so-great snack I have are veggie trips I found at a stop along the way in WI. Not terrible but I was really craving something salty and it hit the spot.


We get home around 6PM, un-load some stuff and then head to my parents house to un-load some more. We also have dinner there. My mom makes salmon. Finally, another great home cooked meal!
I also have a V8 for my beverage.

We're finally home!

No comments:

Post a Comment