Sun, May 6 - Day 11
945AM: I woke up about an hour earlier but was able to go back to sleep. Was in bed for about 9 hours, so got a little less. Felt fantastic. I think I am starting to see a correlation between working out and how well I sleep. I also am feeling good. A lot less bloated than before. .. and less gassy. And I'm also eating more greens than I have in a loooong time!
10AM: Between Larissa and myself, we finished the almond butter! She left me a last little bit, so I eat a spoonful. We also snack on a dessert Irena tried to make for us the night before but burnt when she fell asleep. =) It was SO tasty - coconut flakes (nothing added) sprinkled with lime juice and toasted. The combination was delicious! Definitely a snack/dessert I will make for myself again. .. as long as it's approved by Meghan, of course.
1030AM: We ran out of eggs so we run to the store. Larissa makes the two of us an awesome egg scramble: sliced turkey, sauteed eggplant, onions, and kale. We eat it out on the patio - it is a gorgeous day!
11AM: We spend the next couple of hours lounging in the sun - with sunscreen, of course! It feels incredible.
3PM: We have a late lunch of. .. more pulled chicken and greens! We still have smoked chicken left so decide to have another big salad. Yum. I finish my meal off with some more sliced pineapple.
6PM: Larissa and I have a few handfuls of almonds when driving to State College from the lake.
9PM: Mrs. Woskob makes us an amazingly delicious meal. She grills fish directly on the grill in an enormous paella dish. It's so tasty. She uses rosemary and the fish and vegetables smell as good as they taste. We also have a side salad with oil, vineagar, and sesame seeds. It's served in the coolest salad bowl ever.
12AMish: Head to bed in the plush Woskob guest home. So heavenly!
No comments:
Post a Comment