Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tues, May 29

9AMish: I wake-up around 9AM, when I set my alarm but I stay in bed until 930AMish. Great night of sleep (about 9 hours or so) but given the weather (dreary and cool), I feel like I could sleep more!

10AM: I'm pretty hungry. I have some almond butter. OK, I admit - I'm addicted! At least I've limited myself to one spoonful (even though it's a big spoonful) per day.

1030AM: I make myself a breakfast sandwich with the grilled eggplant slices from yesterday as the "bread". I put a slice of turkey in it, some guac, and 1 over medium egg. Yum. I also warm up a banana with just a little bit of honey to carmelize it ever so slightly and have it on top of blueberries. A great breakfast! I cook with coconut oil for the first time and love it.



2PM: I'm not hungry until much later in the day. I'm running around getting ready for my Mexico trip(mani/pedis - yay), so I between appointments I stop again to have my fav coconut mussels for lunch. (Same as last Friday) This broth has a little less coconut milk and more lemongrass - still very tasty. The mussels are also a little bit smaller. .. but I can't really complain. I am in Minneapolis now!

530PM: Alex and I head to the 6PM crossfit. I'm hungry so I have a Larabar for energy.

6PM: Xfit MSP work-out. We work on the press: 3x 4-6 reps, working up to your peak of 4 (chin-ups while resting between lifts). I get to 58 lbs for 3. We then do 1 set of 15 reps - I use 43 lbs and make it through OK. Metcon is 60 wallballs (10 lbs for women), 800M run, 60 wallballs. I'm definitely out of breath when I'm done!

745PM: We get home around 715PM and sit down to dinner. Not a ton of prep but Alex is eating his favorite tacos and needs to heat up the rice. I have my favorite spinach and ground beef salad.


1030PM: We climb into bed but I chat with my friend Zoe so don't fall asleep until closer to 1130PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment