Monday, May 28, 2012

Sat, May 19

I'm helping throw a shower for my soon to be sister-in-law. The day starts out with one of Mr. Schidmeyer's omeletes stuffed with turkey, spinach, lavender, yellow peppers, and mushrooms. Yum!

These are the shower favors I bought (did NOT make). They were a huge hit. And I didn't even eat one! I had some fruit at the shower and some turkey and chicken salad. .. without bread, of course!
We left the shower a little bit early because my other sister-in-law (and Alex's brother) went to the hospital to have their second baby! What a weekend. Here we are in the hospital with the happy couple and my niece, Luci.
We head back to the house around 8PM to put Luci to bed. I stay with her while my nephew, Alan is born. I raid the Schidmeyer's fridge. .. I'm starving! Luckily, there was some cooked shrimp in the fridge and more turkey. I try to have it with some guac but take one bite of the guac and realize its not good anymore. I look more closely at the package and it expired in Jan. Yikes!

I chat with Mr. and Mrs. Schildmeyer for awhile and then head to bed for another great night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment