Monday, May 7, 2012

Mon, May 7 - Day 12

815AM: I wake-up around 730AM and am nervous that my phone is going to run out of battery and I'm going to miss my alarm. Luckily, it doesn't. I sleep until 815AMish. I get about 8 hours of sleep.
915AM: Again, I'm treated to an amazing breakfast. Mrs. Woskob made salmon on a cedar plank. We eat that with homemade avocado salsa. Think Meghan will love this breakfast. Filled with protein!


 
10AM: We get on the road and head toward Philadelphia. We drive Larissa's sweet grandfather to Hershey, so he can see his wife, who is there at the rehabilitation center. It takes us a little while longer to get there because of heavy rain. Larissa does an awesome job driving through it.

2PM: Surprisingly, I'm just now starting to get hungry! I guess that is what a lean, protein filled breakfast does for you! Larissa and I are still about 45 min away from getting back to Philly so we snack of a few handfuls of almonds.

3PM: We stop at Hummus and have their schwarma platter: marinated, grilled (on a spit), pulled chicken thighs. Yum. We have baba ganoush, hummus, beets, and tomatoes as sides. I eat the hummus (but Larissa doesn't). The rest of the day I'm burping up garlic. Gross.


4PM: I am surrounded by crazed exec. MBAs racing to finish their consulting project. Our team's deck (I'm the TA) is 133 pages. Yeah. I'm not hungry for a snack but I do need more than water to quench my thirst. I have some ginger ale but then look at the ingredients. Yikes! No more ginger ale for me.

730PM: Have my farewell Xfit dinner. Was a blast - without alcohol. Almost all of us are doing the BCCC. Abbey tells us to stop asking her nutrition questions! HahA. Larissa and I share our fav Oyster house dish - the Clam bake for two: split lobster (not pictured), kale, chorizo, steamers, and mussels. Delicious.



10PM: I get home and want a little something else as I'm cleaning. I have a spoonful of almond butter.

11PM: Climb into bed around 11PMish and talk to my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment