Thurs, May 3 - Day 8
*Note to Meghan - you will be seeing a lot of similarities between my and Larissa's blogs for the next few days! =)*
7AM: Wake-up. I am soooo tired. Larissa and I text to make sure we're both awake. For a split second, I debate whether or not I should keep sleeping. I resist the temptation (with her help) and get my butt to crossfit. I have a spoonful of almond butter before going. No more kind bars!
8AM: Crossfit. 79 lb. clean. 6x55M row (Sammy advises me to NOT run to help my ankle heal). Fastest time 13 sec.
10AM: I'm finally ready for a big-sized breakfast! I have half of the quiche I made the night before and left over chorizo from yesterday's lunch. The quiche: 5 eggs, spinach, eggs, 3 pieces of chopped bacon.
11:15AM: Get a massage. Feels amazing. I haven't gotten a massage in what feels like forever!
1PM: I have a lunch of ground beef (left over last night) on a bed of spinach with olive oil and white vinegar.
2PM: I'm running late. .. of course. Poor Larissa. We finally hit the road!
5PM: I have a few snacks on the road with Larissa (but not as many - because I had lunch and remembered what Meghan said about eating 3 meals a day!)
1 beef jerky stick from Di Bruno's
1 coconut water
Handful of almonds
Some butternut squash (that I also baked last night!)
Cashew cookie Lara bar - thank you, Meghan!
8PM: Arrived in State College, PA. We have dinner out with Larissa's parents. Her mom orders us a fantastic paleo meal that is ready for us when we arrive:
Spinach salad with bacon, egg and tomato some sort of vinaigrette dressing
Peppercorn crusted salmon
Broccoli
I don't have a glass of wine but admittedly eat a few bites of the buttered mashed potatoes. =)
The Woskobs home is unbelievable. I cannot even begin to describe how gorgeous it is. It is straight out of a movie. I love meeting Larissa's family. They are so welcoming and hospitable. It's no wonder why she is so lovely!
10PM: We have a blast with her family: her parents, her younger brothers, her cousin and even her grandfather! Her grandfather insists I have a few sips of wine with me. Larissa laughs and pours me a small class. We swim in the pool and hot tub. What a night!
No comments:
Post a Comment