Sat, May 26
I was going to go on a run but it's raining cats and dogs. I decide to do yoga in the house instead.
We go to lunch with friends at a great little deli downtown called Bewitched. I had their pastrami sandwich, without the bread on top of a bed of spinach. Delicious! Would definitely go back there for the salad again. Served with some spicy dijon mustard and vinagrette.
We watch the Avengers with my parents and then go to my parents' house for dinner. My mom makes moqueca, a Brazilian shrimp stew, at my request. It's made with garlic, tomato, parsley, and coconut milk. It's one of my fav dishes she makes. She also makes pastel - ground beef empanada-like appetizer. I just eat the ground beef.
We play mah jong with my grandmother. I win big. Here are my winning "tiles":
No comments:
Post a Comment