Fri, May 25
My mom and I decide to meet for shopping and lunch - I need to get out of the house!
I have the same breakfast: almond butter, banana, bacon. Need to make quiche so I'm eating more eggs but I'm sort of tired of eggs.
Our lunch is awesome. We eat at a little place called Beajo's near Alex and my house. It's the first time I've eaten out all week. .. since the Starbucks wrap early Monday morning. I feel so much less bloated! My mom and I share a tuna nicoise salad and have mussels marinated in coconut milk and kafir lime. Yum.
Work-out: My mom and I walk around the lake (about 4 miles) and then I go to Crossfit. We have a cardio-filled circuit training work-out where we're moving almost the entire session.
Dinner is back at home. Alex and I finish the last of the turkey burgers.
No comments:
Post a Comment