Saturday, May 5, 2012

Friday, May 4 - Day 9

1115AM: I have the best night of sleep ever and get up super late. I am soOOOoo cozy in the Woskobs' guest home and could not be happier. I get 10 hours of sleep and feel amazing when I wake up. I probably could have kept sleeping but know that Larissa and I should get on the road and head to the lake house.

12PM: I have an amazing breakfast, homemade by Mrs. Woskob. Starts with a fruit salad: blueberries, pineapple, a little bit of dried apple, and a banana rolled in cinnamon and nutmeg. YUM.


Then she serves us an amazing egg dish: two poached eggs, ground turkey, spinach, flax seeds, and salsa. It was so much but I ate everything! We hit the road. .. and I'm full for the next 4-5 hours. Is this what you were talking about, Meghan - eating big meals?!? =)



6PM: The Woskobs strategically placed some amazing snacks at the lake - mostly paleo - they are so thoughtful! I have a few pieces of shaved coconut and slowly eat a small bag of nuts (and a few mulberries) rolled in organic raw cacao. Amazing. It's raining when we get to the lake so we just hang out in the house and lounge.

7PM: Mrs. Woskob bought us smoked chickens to bring to the lake. I have half of a pulled chicken on top of a bed on spinach with vinagrette, olive oil, and olives. YUM!

8PM: For "dessert", I have a few spoonfuls of almond butter. Can't resist. =)

1AM: Head to bed LATE for me but have a blast watching Thor with Larissa. Here's us on the coach goofing off.


Her friend, Irena and her boyfriend, Alex join us. They make a bonfire and drink. .. I partake in the bonfire (for 20 min) but not the drinks. Heehee

1 comment:

  1. COMMENT! You guys are the cutest. And YES! These are some good looking meals! And super proud of you guys for turning cocktail cruise into just a cruise :) There will always be the opportunity for cocktails! <3

    PS: I kind of want Mrs. Woskob to cook me breakfast now.

    ReplyDelete