Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sun, Apr 29 - Day 4

8AM: Wake-up. UHHHhhhh. .. I SO wanted to sleep in! I lay in bed for awhile but can't help and start to list off the couple of things that I want to get taken care. .. which wakes me up. I was surprised that I didn't sleep a little bit deeper given the Tough Mudder race yesterday!

9AM: A few spoonfuls of almond butter + a banana. My new favorite bkfst.

11AM: Get measured and meet Meghan - YAY! SO excited to work with her. I do some very light yoga at Xfit.

12PM: I have a snack of dried apples.

2PM: Have "brunch" with Thai and Larissa. We are ready to eat our arms off by the time the food arrives. (Mostly my fault as I had to walk so slowly today with my bum ankle. I have eggs over sweet potato hash and chorizo at Day by Day cafe. I couldn't finish it because it was so spicy today and my stomach felt a little bit queasy. Larissa and I also shared a side of bacon. I had two pieces of that and gave the rest of my sweet potato hash to Larissa.

4PM: Have snack of dried fruit stick from TJ's. Tastes sweet. I like it. The tired-ness rushes over me and hits me - HARD. For the rest of the night, I lay on my couch, watch movies, and ice my ankle. I can't move!

8PM: I realize much later that I'm hungry but am too tired to prep anything. I eat a random sampling of my ready-to-eat groceries: I have a handful of plaintain chips (still working on the same bag for about 2 weeks), 2 pieces of proscuitto, 1 piece of salami, 1 more dried fruit stick, 1 cranberry almond kind bar, and a glass of unsweetned coconut milk. I know - not the best dinner but it's all I could muster and it did satisfy my hunger.

1030PM: Shared my blog with my dad. He said a few things that made me laugh: 1-"Are you trying to mimick your handwriting?", 2-"Wow, you eat a lot!", 3-"You have 0 comments."

11PMish: Bedtime! Looking forward to a productive day. Will also be another race recovery day!

1 comment:

  1. Now you have 1 comment!

    Also, this log is awesome. And we will have LOTS to talk about tomorrow night :)

    Smooches! Meg

    ReplyDelete