Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fri, Apr 27 - Day 2

9AM: Wake-up. I am finally able to sleep in. .. but not without waking up at 7AM first. I can't wait until my sleep schedule is back to normal. URGH! With the tough mudder tomorrow, no training today.

930AM: Lots of almond butter for breakfast.

1230PM: Scrambled eggs with bacon made by yours truly. 3 pieces of salami, yellow peppers + hummus.

230PM: Handful of plaintain chips.

430PM: Starbucks tall decaf soy latte.

530PM: Tough Mudder BBQ at Aaron's home. Grazed on the proscuitto, chorizo and olives I bought at Trader Joe's.

630PM: Plateful of greens, bbq chicken, steak, and chicken chorizo. Something didn't sit well with my stomach (plus, I probably had nerves since we were talking through the obstacles), so I couldn't finish my meal. Was super hard not to indulge in all fresh-baked brownies Elena baked for the team! (I'm talking so many brownies!) Sipped on water + coconut water.

830PM: Got home and talked on the phone to model Tom (home-building advice) and Alex.

11PM: Went to bed but it took forever to fall asleep. Slept very lightly all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment