Monday, June 4, 2012

Sun, Jun 3

1030AM: I tossed and turned a lot last night, so I sleep in. .. I only think it's 1030AM because somehow our clock changed in the middle of the night?? I don't realize it's late until I make it down to the gym and realize it's an hour later than I thought!

1130AM: I decide to go on a run. I have half of a Larabar beforehand. One of my favorite movies, Thors is on - I'm obsessed with Chris Hemsworth (after my husband, of course). I jog for 50 minutes and cool down for another 30-40. I have a banana from the gym afterward.

2PM: We eat lunch by the pool again. This time super late. Our clocks are off because neither of us got a great night's sleep. I have two shrimp kabobs with veggies. Yum.

We lay by the ocean, my mom changes our room, and we decide to head into the hot tub before going in for the evening. It's such a nice night. My mom befriends a Brasilian couple and ends up talking to them for two hours! They are both cardiologists attending a conference here at the hotel. Very sweet couple. I am cranky and on my first day of my period so I just listen. I have nothing else to eat except the other half of my Lara bar all day.. . and a lot of water. By the time we get back to our rooms, it is after 830PM! We decide to order room service.

10PM: We eat close to 10PM - the latest dinner I've had in the longest time! I honestly wasn't that hungry and didn't really want to eat but my mom insisted. I got a hamburger and a side of greens with chipolte mayo, no bun. Once I ate it, I admit, it was good. Also was craving red meat since I got my period.

1AM: I didn't go to sleep until close to 1AM (I didn't want to go to bed right after I ate). .. BUT, our new room is overlooking the ocean (and not the pool) and it's super quiet. YAY! Finally a night of un-interrupted sleep. I'm so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment